OVERALL SCORE: 8.8/10
Unlike most other resume writing services, ResumeSpice.com was created by hiring managers and recruiters – industry experts who know best how to create resumes that actually get results. They have been in business for 31 years and have built a solid reputation in the resume writing and career coaching industry.
You can say they’re a one-stop shop when it comes to career help. Besides the usual resume writing services, they also offer LinkedIn profile writing, cover letter writing, and even interview preparation. They have an exclusive 60-day interview guarantee on all their products. While they don’t guarantee a job per se, their mission is to remove most of the hassle and headache that comes with job-seeking. To help you with the decision-making process, you can check out our review summary below.
Price from: $229
Full Range of Services at ResumeSpice
ResumeSpice is poised to be an all-in service provider that caters to applicants and employers alike. With their highly qualified team of writers and career specialists, the company is able to offer a wide range of career-focused writing services, such as the following:
- Resume Writing services for those who need a well-written resume that will stand out in today’s competitive job market.
- Cover Letter Writing service for applicants who wish to highlight their top skills and what makes them uniquely qualified for a job.
- LinkedIn Profile Writing service for building a powerful online presence that best represents professional achievements.
- Thank-You Letter writing service for those who need help with a well-crafted letter following an interview.
- Professional Bio service for job-seekers who want to set themselves apart from the rest and become the best candidate for the job.
- Interview Prep service for those who want to ace an interview and land their dream job through one-on-one consultation with a career expert.
- Career Coaching for individuals who are looking for a professional coach to help take their career to the next level.
- Career Assessments for professionals who need guidance and better understanding of their ideal career path and work environment.
- Outplacement Services for employers and businesses seeking to give departing employees a soft landing during career transition.
- JobApply to assist busy execs land their next job opportunity.
Premium Pricing for Premium Services
As for the service rates, we can’t deny that their packages and add-ons are pretty expensive compared to most other services. For resume writing packages, the lowest price is at $229 for entry-level resume, increasing up to $429 for executive resume. Meanwhile, add-on features cost an average of $129.
We also understand that many people have a limited budget and are looking for discounts or promo codes. Unfortunately, ResumeSpice offers none of these, which is bad news for those who want to shed off the high price tag. We suggest you compare the inclusions in each package before choosing to order from them, or consider increasing your budget.
How to Make Payment?
Ordering a resume from ResumeSpice is fast and easy. However, they only accept payment via credit cards like Discover and Discover Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express, all of which follow secure payment portals. They don’t accept payment via PayPal nor wire transfer, which is a letdown considering there are many people who prefer these convenient modes of payment.
No Rush Writing?
There is no turnaround time mentioned anywhere on their website, so customers will have to contact customer support first to set a deadline. The average turnaround time for most services of this type is 5 business days and based on various customer reviews, it’s safe to assume their writers are able to deliver orders right on schedule.
Still, it would be better for the company to mention a set turnaround time of their products on their homepage. This way, customers will have peace of mind knowing they’d get their order on-time.
A Well-Renowned Name in the Writing Service Industry
ResumeSpice has a lot going for them and they appear to be doing their job right, seeing as they’re highly regarded and recommended by various media giants like the Houston Business Journal, MarketWatch, Recruiter, PR Newswire, The JobNetwork, and Yahoo! Finance.
To top it off, the company has a solid A+ rating on Better Business Bureau, which means they’re an accredited and legitimate business owned by Keith Wolf and headquartered in Houston, Texas. Besides this, they also appear in third-party review sites like Yelp and TrustPilot.
The verified customer reviews they’ve received on these platforms are generally positive, with many customers expressing their satisfaction for ResumeSpice writers’ outstanding performance, as well as the prompt response from their customer support team.
Professional, Easy-to-Access Website
Despite offering plenty of writing service options, customers won’t be confused with choosing the ideal package once they visit ResumeSpice’s website. It’s clean and well thought-out, and they’ve provided everything you need to know about their service. You can even check samples of their works, and reviews and testimonials from past clients are also available for you to peruse and evaluate.
There are plenty of resume writers and career consultants out there, but ResumeSpice’s seasoned experts and time-tested professionalism make them the go-to destination of many job-seekers and employers.
It’s important to choose a service where the writers are passionate about helping and ensuring you could fill the position you desire, and that’s exactly what this company does. Their process is simple, their team is highly qualified, and they guarantee their work. If you need a helping-hand on the path towards your dream career, ResumeSpice makes the perfect guide.